12 February 2017

Lately: February

Happy February! 
As promised, here are some of Celia's pictures. She sure has loved taking my camera out once in awhile, and I think she's got an artistic eye! These photos are all unedited. She captures interesting compositions, I think.


Madsen basketball season has begun, Cora and Celia are loving new dance classes, and I just love being home with Bowen. He is such a blast, loves to run errands with me, and has helped me make dried apples quite often. The kids inhale them! We're finally finishing up the kitchen, and the tiling and grout is all done.







These tricky spots tested my tile-cutting ability, but I did it!


The kids did a great job of pulling out all those tile spacers for us. :)


Travis filling in that grout, late one night!


Flowers! Spring is on its way!


We've had SO. much. rain. And here's how we feel about it...



If temps are ever over 45 degrees, this kid puts on his "swim-soup" and begs for the sprinkler. I keep telling him it is NOT "warm" out yet, but he thinks no rain or sunshine = SUMMER. :)


Blurry pic, but we got to eat out for Travis's birthday/Valentine's Day last night at one of our favorite places, Petra House! The Jordanian food is incredibly tasty, and we love sitting on floor cushions and having our hands first washed with warm rose water. The kids and the whole Richardson clan love this place. We give it two thumbs up!



No comments: