We have (thankfully) had some sunshine lately, and when we do, we are OUTSIDE. It feels wonderful!
Can you spy B's red hat below? :)
He plopped down on the ground, saying, "I don't WANT to go home!"
I didn't either...
Clear skies meant some gorgeous sunrises and sunsets...pictures just don't do them justice!
A crafting moment where he was concentrating VERY intensely...
Valentine's Bingo!
But he refused to eat the pink M & M's...only red and white. Ha! Anti-pink.
This year's Valentine boxes/bags!
Wish I could say these were from my own yard, but...not yet. The crocuses though, they are JUST blooming!
Snickerdoodle cookies!
We've had some awfully crazy evenings lately, one in particular was last Thursday, where Celia and Madsen had running club after school, Cora had dance class, but Madsen had to be at his Cub Scout Blue & Gold dinner at the same time, then Celia had her first orchestra concert (below, right in front with the yellow book)! Phew. Needless to say, I was too exhausted to go to my own orchestra rehearsal that night!
And...pneumonia. This poor kid has had an ongoing cough for a couple of weeks, and it kept getting worse and worse, with shortness of breath. I didn't expect good news, so YUP, pneumonia it is. Fortunately, it was only a small case of it, along with one ear infection too, and he's already sleeping much better/coughing less after being on some meds for a few days. Thank heavens for x-rays and modern medicine!
He's been awfully antsy, having to miss his most recent basketball games and practices. He's ready to PLAY! Hopefully this winter has been treating YOU better than ours has been, haha!

No comments:
Post a Comment