24 March 2017

Blossoms at Last

After a couple of months with one kid after another being sick, of course I caught it too - hacking my lungs up at night, PLUS the flu, PLUS an ankle and back injury that hurts like the dickens. SO. Seeing these finally open on a sunny morning made my day!!








We interrupt these crocuses and daffodils to bring you "celery and PB in the kitchen with mom"...


...and back to more blossoms.





They just make me so happy. :) Spring is here!


This kid is a monkey...


I'm glad I still have another school year for him to tag along with me. :)


We brought home some other flowers for a recent art lesson I had to teach!


These tulips! I can't wait for the tulip festival!


The anemone wasn't so droopy to begin with, and now another bud has opened too. So pretty!


Despite not feeling well all week, I did remember to set out a "green breakfast" and Lucky Charms on St. Patty's Day! They love it, every year.


We have had SOME sunshine lately, and it's a beautiful, wonderful thing to leave the back door open all day, have a picnic or two, and pick flowers. 



Perfect snack - he'd eat a whole cantaloupe in one sitting if I let him!


Sunny afternoon at the bus stop (it was overcast and pouring again 2 hours later...)


Dry day at the park!


The sun has been off and on (mostly off), but we'll take whatever we can get. Hope the snow is melting for all you east coasters! We're all ready for spring to be in full swing, I'm sure.

No comments: