* A couple days of rain and clouds to give me relief from the allergies!
* 27-week kicks and squirms in my belly (even though this boy MUST be crowding my tailbone, because it HURTS while standing, walking, even flipping over in bed...ouch.)
* These lovely pink azaleas! Can it fit any more buds on each branch?? I love it. Plus there are white, red and lavender azaleas soon to bloom around the yard too. Can't wait!
* This yellow bush, a hybrid between a rhodo and azalea. The yellow color of these flowers is much more "mustardy" than this pic shows. And oh how I love mustard yellow. :)
* Our calla lilies, which are in a few bunches around the yard. They are so pristine and lovely! (And those fragrant lilacs in the background aren't too shabby...it's a "mini" lilac bush, but still smells wonderful.)
* This amazing rhubarb and strawberry crumble, topped with homemade whipped cream. I posted the recipe here two years ago. I used honey instead of sugar and about half the butter. Tart and tangy! Yum.
* And these sillies with green smoothie mustaches...sorta gross, sorta cute, you choose...
* Dreaming of where to put some dahlia bulbs a friend and her husband delivered...can't wait to see those babies pop up late summer!
* That same friend quenched my random 4am Sprite craving I had a couple weeks ago. And I do mean random - we never have soda in the house, except for birthdays/special occasions. She remembered I'd mentioned it on Facebook and showed up at my door with a can of Sprite yesterday. She's. plain. awesome.
* AND finding a library book that's been missing for three months and I was about to pay $16.99 for. I could've sworn I'd already looked under the couch a million times...but there it was, hiding for this perfect moment in order to make me EXTREMELY happy. :)
What's making YOU happy today, right this moment??







No comments:
Post a Comment