I've had mixed feelings the past few days...
Extremely saddened by the events in Boston.
Sobered by some pain and (possible) pre-term labor over the weekend.
(Um, I should probably call my doctor...)
And overjoyed to have that man named Daddy back in our lives!!
Tax season is OVER and none too soon!
After last weekend, I realized I need to take it easy. I feel much better, but a bit weak and just not quite 100% yet. If I've got four more months of this, that means: no more picking up/carrying Little C (she's at least 30 lbs...), no more excessive bending over/squatting to garden and pull weeds (guess who's home to do that now, ha!), no more shampooing the trunk of the van, no more Jillian Michaels workout DVDs...although her yoga one is probably still in the running. :)
These kiddos were happy to have Dad and not Mom walk them to the bus stop this morning - and even see him at lunch time too!
So we're off to spend some time together for a few days. Tata for now.
(AND I've got a pregnancy massage in an hour! Ah, that wonderful husband of mine...)



2 comments:
Be careful Julie! I figure being pregnant is the one time you get to take it easy no questions asked. Although having three other kids kind of negates that, but I'm sure you'll figure things out. I think it was you who reminded me when I had my second to just 'lower your expectations' a bit and that seemed to serve me well. Best wishes to you and your family.
Julie, take it easy! Most important thing are you and that baby right now. I promise no one will judge you for not shampooing the trunk of the van or putting Jillian on the back burner! ;) Take it easy, my friend! Enjoy having your hubby back!!
Post a Comment