15 May 2017

Mother's Day 2017

A favorite breakfast, with my favorite little people. Mother's Day was a great day.


"The work of a mother is hard, too often unheralded work. Please know that it is worth it then, now, and forever." Jeffrey R. Holland


This job of mine IS hard, but there's nothing else I'd rather be doing. These four mean infinitely more to me than any other profession I've given up, and the title of "Mom"is more meaningful and fulfilling than any other I could earn. 



I mean, look what I get to do every day...
bake cookies,


find bugs,


take (occasional) naps,


twirl umbrellas during rainy baseball practices,


watch them learn to "help" Daddy,


see them wear the things I wore (already??), 


share my favorite things with them (flowers!),





and watch them figure out the world. :)



Motherhood is a pretty sweet gig. Good thing it's "once a mother, always a mother", because these kids are stuck with me forever. :)


No comments: