20 November 2012

Day of Thanks: XX

And this guy.
I can't say enough about him and how thankful I am for all he does for our family. You know, keeping us alive and sheltered and all that. Pretty important stuff, which must bring lots of pressure along with it. I couldn't be more grateful for the amazing father and husband he is. One other thing he's awfully good at (or maybe I'm good at showing it) is knowing when I need a break - time without kids.


So he sent me to Portland today. 
It was a good day - sunshine, art, good books, some shopping...(sigh).
And I remembered my camera this time!


The Park blocks, near the museum and performing arts centers:







The PAM's Body Beautiful exhibit brought me back to my study abroad days in Greece. Almost ten years ago, sheesh!




And, well, of course I found plenty of pretty things 
to put on my Christmas wishlist...like this hat. LOVE!



Thanks for the break, T. :)

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

I can relieve the special day through your super photos. Thanks Julie!