Hooray, it's August!
I've always felt like August is the "forgotten month", maybe because there are no "official" holidays in it? An even better reason to have it as my birthday AND anniversary month, huh? We're gearing up for two family reunions this week and into next, so I won't be posting much.
On another note...
have you seen Chelsea Clinton's wedding pictures??

Oh yes, the glowing bride was lovely, but I just wanted to see the pics of the Hudson Valley. MY Hudson Valley. :) She got married just south of my hometown, in Rhinebeck, an artsy place and our constant, staunch rivals...grr. Ahh, the good old days of Red Hook vs. Rhinebeck.

have you ALSO seen THIS jacket in the latest Anthro catalog??
Of course not - you're probably not one to gush over each catalog sighing and saying "oh I LOVE that!" while your husband looks on and rolls his eyes...
Oh, be still my heart.
I love this orange-ish/mustard-ish color...
I love this orange-ish/mustard-ish color...



1 comment:
Chet and I got married at the same place that Chelsea got married. Well more like held the reception there. We were the first one to have it there. I think that your mom and dad were at the reception. So I feel the right at times to brag that I had it there first and made the way Chelsea to have it there.
Post a Comment